Fitting in well with Brixton Windmill’s festival theme of trades and professions this year, we are delighted to be able to offer a number of work placements for people to be able to experience working with local businesses first hand.
The length of the placements varies but they are all open to anyone over 16 years old.
- F. Mondays: Cafe on Brixton Hill, 1 afternoon
- Y Kairos: Makes upcycled children’s clothes, afternoon sewing class
- ATB Electrical:?Electrician, 1 day
- Parissi: Cafe on Atlantic Road, 1 day
- Diverse Gifts:?Gift shop on Coldharbour Lane, 1 Saturday
- Brixton Market:?Helping set up stalls and dealing with stallholders, 1 day
- Veolia: Household recycling and waste management services in Lambeth, 1 day
- Old Post Office Bakery:?Working in bakery, 1 week
If you are interested in any of these placements, you can find out more and leave your details during the Windmill Festival on 26 June at the Friends o Windmill Garden stall, the Old Post Office Bakery stall and the ATB Electrical and Parissi workshops.
Or send your CV to email@example.com.
Placements will be allocated by 15 July.
PreviousUrban Food Awards