Where to buy Brixton Windmill flour
Our stoneground wholemeal flour is made from locally sourced organic wheat. There is more information about different types of flour here.
You can buy our flour during Brixton Windmill open days and other events where the windmill is represented.
When Brixton Windmill is closed, you can still buy your favourite flour from the following local stockists. During the coronavirus crisis please check their websites and social media feeds for opening times and delivery policies.
- Aries Bakehouse, 99 Acre Lane, SW2 5TU
- Ashby’s, 112d Brixton Hill, SW2 1AH (temporarily closed but doing deliveries)
- Brixton Wholefoods, 59 Atlantic Road, SW9 8PU
- Budgens, 127 Half Moon Lane, SE24 9JY
- Colicci, The Dulwich Clock Cafe in Dulwich Park (temporarily closed)
- Cornercopia, Brixton, 65 Brixton Village, SW9 8PS
Cornercopia, Streatham, 63 Streatham Hill, SW2 4TX
- Dugard & Daughters, Arch 286, Milkwood Road, SE24 0EZ
- F Mondays, 112 Brixton Hill, SW2 1AH (temporarily closed but doing deliveries)
- Fareshares food co-op, 56 Crampton Street, SE17 3AE
- Otter Trading, 17 Knights Hill, West Norwood, SE27 0HS
- Pipoca, 224 Brixton Rd, SW9 6AH (restaurant closed but zero waste shop open)
- The Old Post Office Bakery, 76 Landor Road, SW9 9PH
- The Proud Sow, 86 Dulwich Village, SE21 7AQ
Our flour is now also available in north London:
- HarmLess, 79 Tottenham Ln, Crouch End, N8 9BE (click and collect only)