Where to buy Brixton Windmill flour
Our stoneground wholemeal flour is made from locally sourced organic wheat. There is more information about different types of flour here.
You can buy our flour at the Brixton Windmill Centre popup café when it is open and at open days and other events where the windmill is represented.
When Brixton Windmill is closed, you can still buy your favourite flour from the following local stockists:
During the coronavirus restrictions please check their websites and social media feeds for opening times and delivery policies.
- Alexander Stores, 61 Beckenham Road, BR3 4PR
- Aries Bakehouse, 99 Acre Lane, SW2 5TU
- Ashby’s, 112d Brixton Hill, SW2 1AH
- Brixton Wholefoods, 59 Atlantic Road, SW9 8PU
- Budgens, 127 Half Moon Lane, SE24 9JY
- Colicci, The Dulwich Clock Cafe in Dulwich Park
- Cornercopia, Brixton, 65 Brixton Village, SW9 8PS
Cornercopia, Streatham, 63 Streatham Hill, SW2 4TX
- Dugard & Daughters, Arch 286, Milkwood Road, SE24 0EZ
- F Mondays, 112 Brixton Hill, SW2 1AH
- Fareshares food co-op, 56 Crampton Street, SE17 3AE
- Harmless Store, 79 Tottenham Ln, N8 9BE
- Loaf.ly, 1 Hoy Street, E16 1ZA
- Otter Trading, 17 Knights Hill, SE27 0HS
- Pipoca, 224 Brixton Rd, SW9 6AH
- The Old Post Office Bakery, 76 Landor Road, SW9 9PH
- The Proud Sow, 86 Dulwich Village, SE21 7AQ
- Yurt Café, 2 Butcher Row, E14 8DS