Where to buy Brixton Windmill flour
Our stoneground wholemeal flour is made from locally sourced organic wheat. There is more information about different types of flour here.
You can buy our flour at the Brixton Windmill Centre popup café when it is open and at open days and other events where the windmill is represented.
Collections can currently be made on Wednesdays between 9:30am – 5pm. Please contact the centre directly to arrange a time to collect or discuss alternative availability for collection.
When Brixton Windmill is closed, you can still buy your favourite flour from the following local stockists:
Please check stockists’ websites and social media feeds for opening times and delivery policies.
- Brixton Wholefoods, 59 Atlantic Road, SW9 8PU
- Colicci, The Dulwich Clock Cafe in Dulwich Park
- Dugard & Daughters, Arch 286, Milkwood Road, SE24 0EZ
- F Mondays, 112 Brixton Hill, SW2 1AH
- The Old Post Office Bakery, 76 Landor Road, SW9 9PH