Beer and Bread Festival
Monday 1 May 2023
1pm to 5pm
Our annual celebration of local craft breweries and artisan bakeries is back and promises to be better than ever.
Make sure you’ve put the date in your diary – it’s going to be a great afternoon so spread the word! A big thank you to Brixton Brewery for helping organise this event.
The event runs 1pm to 5pm and includes:
- Local craft beer stalls from Brixton Brewery, Bullfinch Brewery, Friendship Adventure Brewery and London Beer Lab.
- Live music stage with music from local bands Lautier, Casino Moon, 3Hird Eye and Los Domingos
- DJ sets from Brixton Radio
- Traditional May Day Morris Dancing from the Tatterjacks at 3.30pm in the Family Field
- Short tours of the Windmill from 2pm to 3.30pm
- Hot food from En Root and Deuce
- Bakery and cake stalls from Old Post Office bakery and Moji Cakes
- Brixton Windmill shop and cafe
- Craft workshops with Kids Create, flower crowns and games for families and children
- Maypole dancing for children at 2.30pm